Just some stunning facts about how truly effective Pinterest is for driving fun-loving traffic to brands’ websites.
- Pinterest users are a high-end, college educated, high household-income audience
- Pinterest attracts a predominately female audience (70%)
- Pinterest users spend $174 per session vs. $95 on Facebook
- Pins on Pinterest are worth an average of $.78
- The average pin is re-pinned 10 times (Which makes each pin worth $7.80!)
- On average a pin drives 2 visits and 6 page views
- Pinterest users spend more than $168.83 vs. $94.70 on Facebook and $70.84 on Twitter
- 47% of U.S. online shoppers have made a purchase based on a recommendation from Pinterest
A few reads for more info! Enjoy.